Join us for a great night of laughter and community with a very special group of people and an event for a very special cause, Wednesday June, 11th at the Barrel House, SF.
On April 18th, 2014, Bay Area resident Lane Edwards was involved in a traumatic accident while scuba diving off the coast of Thailand. He suffered a Class A, C4 fracture which left him paralyzed from the neck down. All proceeds generated on June 11th via ticket sales (and drink donations) will go to assist Lane for his continued rehabilitation..
If you’d like to learn more about Lane, click here. (http://www.youcaring.com/medical-fundraiser/loving-lane/168880#sthash.NGEUnxxY.dpuf)
Get your tickets here NOW! (https://www.eventbrite.com/e/comedy-for-a-spinal-cause-presents-loving-lane-tickets-11656852961
All previous events have sold out early, so get your tickets NOW to avoid disappointment. You don’t want to miss out!
Look at this great lineup!!!:
• Kellen Erskine: Kellen was featured on season 7 of NBC's America's Got Talent. His jokes have appeared in many publications including the Reader's Digest. He has been a finalist of both the San Francisco International Comedy Competition and the Great American Comedy Festival. http://www.kellenerskine.com/
• Ben Feldman: Named one of 2013's Best Comics To Watch by the San Francisco Weekly, Ben has worked with Robin Williams, Bobby Slayton, Tom Rhodes, Mike Birbiglia, Chris Kattan, Rick Overton, and Jeremy Hotz to name a few.
• Kaseem Bentley: Named SF Weekly Best of Award Winner for “Racial Humor You Don’t Feel Guilty Laughing At” and one of the Bay Area’s “Top 5 Comedians to Watch” by the San Jose Mercury News .http://sfsketchfest.com/x/performers/kaseem-bentley/
• Shanti Charan’s bubbly personality and contagious smile lure in audiences and her comedic abilities keeps them laughing. She won 1st place in the 2011 Rooster T Feather’s Comedy Competition and participated in the 2011 San Francisco International Comedy Competition.Charan was recently awarded SF Weekly’s 2012 Best Stand-Up on the Way Up. SF Weekly says Charan’s writing “is clever and confident beyond her years.”http://shanticharan.com/
• Red Scott: Red has performed at SF Sketchfest 2011-2013 and is a regular at The San Francisco Punch Line, The San Jose Improv, and Rooster T Feathers, where he won the 2010 annual comedy competition.http://redscott.com/
• Sandra Risser is a quick witted, vibrant comic. Sandra's impressive credits include one woman shows at the Edinburgh, Scotland; Brighton, England, Santa Cruz, CA and Rogue, Fresno CA Fringe Festival. She's been in The World Series of Comedy in Las Vegas NV and the Sacramento Comedy Festival, Sacramento CA. She was the winner of Killer Laughs, Go Baby Productions Winner Take All and Battle of the Sexes Comedy Competitions. http://sandrarisser.com/
What is Comedy for a Spinal Cause?
Comedy for a Spinal Cause is a quarterly event bringing together top comedians & local communities, raising funds and awareness to assist incredible individuals on their road to spinal cord injury recovery. Like us here. (https://www.facebook.com/comedyforaspinalcause
We have hilarious headlining comedians, cheap alcohol and beautiful people. What more could you want?
Wednesday, June 11th
Doors open at 7, show starts at 7.45 and runs until 9.45pm
20.00 Early Bird Tickets (available until June 4th)