Celebrate 2013 with Pacific’s Edge Winemaker Series!
An Evening with the wines of Joseph Swan at Pacific’s Edge Wine Room Thursday, May 9, 2013
Learn, Swirl, Sip and Enjoy! Meet the Winemakers and enjoy a four course dinner with wine paired to each course. During the series winemakers will discuss the history, culture and qualities of the featured wines which will accompany Executive Chef Matt Bolton’s seasonal menus. The winemakers series brings guests closer to the producers and personalities that craft the wine we love. “We are very excited about our 2013 series,” said Wine Director Paul Fried. “We believe making wine is, in essence, farming, and in step with our farm-to-table philosophy. Our wine dinner series brings the farmers’ passion for quality and natural goods to our guests.”
The Fifth Winemakers Dinner For 2013 is An Evening with Joseph Swan Vineyards. Joseph Swan Vineyards is a small family owned winery located in the heart of Sonoma County, California's famed Russian River Valley. Although they specialize in vineyard designated pinot noir and old vine zinfandel, they also produce small lots of other wines including Rhone style wine, pinot gris and chardonnay. Joseph Swan Vineyards strives to make interesting wines that reflect their unique origins and to price them fairly. https://www.swanwinery.com/
Where: Pacific’s Edge Wine Room located at 120 Highlands Drive in Carmel By The Sea
Date: Thursday, May 9th, 2013
Time: 6:00 p.m.
Cost: $125 per person plus tax and gratuity
Reservations Required: (831) 622-5445
• Ocean Mosiac ahi, scallop. kampachi, cured ocean trout, uni, wakame
• 2010 Saralee’s Vineyard Roussanne-Marsanne, Russian River Valley Sonoma Coast
• Monterey Bay Red Abalone «Paella» carnaroli rice, chorizo leon
• 2011 Ritchie Vineyard Chardonnay, Russian River Valley Sonoma Coast
• Wild Boar Chop broken arrow ranch, english peas & shoots, morels, thyme jus
• 2009 Saralee’s Vineyard Pinot Noir, Russian River Valley
• Sonoma Duck carrots «confit», pomme anciene, bing cherry jus
• 2010 Trenton Estate Vineyard Pinot Noir, Russian River Valley Sonoma Coast
• Bresaola, Speck, Duck Prosciutto, Coppa burrata, picoline, shaved fennel
• 2007 Mancini Ranch Zinfandel, Russian River Valley
Save the date for our final 2013 Artisan Wines of California:
• June 20 - Sheldon Wines - Santa Rosa
For more information, visit https://www.hyattcarmelhighlands.com
or call (831) 620-1234.