When: Friday, May 3rd, 9pm to 2am (VIP Reception from 8-9pm)
Where: Public Works, 161 Erie Street, San Francisco, CA 94103
Why: Make the first LGBT adult homeless shelter in San Francisco a reality with 100% of your proceeds going toward the Dolores Street Project.
Rampant homelessness is something that stares San Franciscans in the face everyday. While we like to think that San Francisco offers a plethora of shelters and assistance programs, what most of us don’t realize is that LGBTQ homeless people can’t safely access these shelters because their identity makes them a target for violence.
On May 3rd, Reason to Party is throwing one of our signature Galas to benefit Dolores Street Project, an initiative to build the city’s first LGBTQ homeless shelter and tackle this issue head on. To make this shelter a reality, RTP is dedicating 100% of the proceeds from the event.
Come prepared to have your senses stimulated throughout the evening with cutting-edge audiovisuals, dancers soaring through the air, 2 floors of entertainment and DJs, and an open sponsored bar. Reason to Party promises an evening you won’t forget. Let’s join together and make a lasting impact in the lives of LGBT and transgender individuals who experience homelessness in San Francisco everyday. One party is going to make the world of a difference to hundreds.
Purchase tickets at: https://www.dscs.eventbrite.com
General Admission Built to Last Experience:
· Watch as dancers fly through the sky - performance by Angie LeDuc
· Feel a leading edge-sensory experience combining technology, lighting, sound, and art
· Enjoy the complimentary open bars with Saporro beer, wine sponsored by Tank 18, and specialty cocktails featuring Pink Pigeon Rum and Kilbeggan Irish Whiskey throughout the night
· Witness the musical evolution from a lounge feel to a high-energy celebration with DJs Justin Milla and Sebastian Concha
· Construct the perfect photo in our signature “Built to Last” photo-booth by Photography for Good
· Take part in an expansive silent auction
· Experience a wonderfully raw space infused with works of art by local designers
· Immerse yourself in a diverse community of inspired individuals coming together for a better world
VIP Built to Last Experience:
All that the Built to Last experience entails PLUS
· Mingle in the VIP lounge with private bar serving complimentary premium Tequila Chinaco cocktails
· Sip at the exclusive Fernet tasting booth
· Enjoy exclusive VIP music performances throughout the evening, including Daniel Lerkman playing the African Harp, an acoustic duo with Finders Field, and DJ Gordo Cabeza from Motown Mondays
· Taste the delicious complimentary appetizers in a VIP exclusive reception from 8pm – 9pm with Dolores Street Community Services, community leaders, and the Governor of HOPE, Bevan Dufty
Dress Code: Cocktail and construction attire encouraged