-- Blankets should be NEW or newly handmade. We appreciate quilted, fleece, knit,
crocheted, "no-sew," and store-bought blankets. The ideal size is 50" x 60" or smaller.
-- Books appropriate for ages 0 to pre-teen.
-- Stuffed Animals smaller than 20 inches. Stuffed animals must be NEW at this time.
(Stuffed animals used in our Adopt a Night Night Package program may be "like-new.")
- "Like New" means top quality and "nice enough to give as a gift."
- No Beanie Babies.
- No books or stuffed animals with battery compartments.
- No stuffed animals that make noises -- such as singing, reciting prayers, etc.
- No religious, commemorative or holiday stuffed animals or books.
- No stuffed animals over 10 years old (no "collections") for dust/sanitary reasons.
- We do NOT accept items that have been recalled, banned, or do not meet safety standards.
- If you would like a tax receipt, please include your name, address, value of your donation,
and a self-addressed return envelope. (contact Sarah Stickel for information)