On April 8th, at Le Colonial in San Francisco, in front of a panel of professional chefs and a special French celebrity guest, the finest bakeries in the Bay area will compete to be the Best Croissant in San Francisco.
At the competition, you’ll sample all the finest croissants made by our finalists, with a selection of jam, tea, and coffee, and a complimentary glass of wine. During the afternoon, you’ll vote on which bakery receives the Fan Prize, and our judges will award the Grand Prix to the Best Croissant in San Francisco.
This is French Morning’s best (and tastiest) event of the year and we want to see you there. Tickets are $20, early bird discount price of $15.
If you’d prefer to be served a full brunch menu by an excellent waitstaff, in addition to tasting the croissants, tickets are $40 per person.
Here is the full menu:
- Traditional scramble eggs, Bacon, cheese
- Traditional Vietnamese breakfast sticky rice with Vietnamese sausage and corn
- Exotic fruit salad- Stir fry vegetable and beef
- Cháo Vietnamese, (porridge with chicken)- Fresh assorted bread
- Spicy jam, mango habanero, strawberry jalapeno, red chili jam
- Cold cut and cheese- Sauteed potatoes with turmeric and cilantro
- Pickle vegetables
Tax and tips are not included.
Presented by: French Bee
Gold sponsors: Cacao Noël, Beurremont, Château d'Esclans.