|Claim this listing|
The Alameda Veterans' Memorial Building is located in Alameda's civic area on the northeast corner of Central Avenue and Walnut Street. Completed in 1929, it a large two-story building designed by noted local architect Henry H. Meyers. This Spanish Colonial Revival style building is enlivened with Art Deco details. The property was listed at the local level of significance under Criterion C in the area of architecture.