Ainsley House is a restored English Tudor style building in Campbell, California. It is now a museum open to the public.The historic Ainsley House is an example of the English Tudor Revival style popular in the South San Francisco Bay Area during the 1920s. The home was built in 1925, as the third home for Campbell canning pioneer John Colpitts Ainsley and his wife Alcinda. The home originally sat in the southwest corner of their 83-acre (340,000 m2) orchard on the corner of Hamilton and Johnson (now Bascom) Avenues. The historic home was moved to its present location at 300 Grant Street in Downtown Campbell in 1990.