Cannabis is legal for recreational use in California—yet it remains a federally controlled substance. Dive into the social, judicial, economic, and environmental impacts of legalization, find out what has shifted in the legal and cultural landscapes surrounding marijuana, and indulge your curiosity about different cultivars through live plant displays and demonstrations.
Grab your tickets before they: http://explo.me/Mb8530o64n0
ADD ON FUN:
? 6:15–10 p.m. | Osher Gallery 1
Tactile Dome ($10): Journey through total darkness in this twisting, turning, tactile maze. Walk, crawl, climb, and slide your way through a wonderland of textures using only your sense of touch as a guide.
* Please note: Reserve tickets in advance for our 6:15 and 7 p.m. sessions. We also operate drop-in, first-come, first-served sessions at 7:45, 8:30, and 9:15 p.m.; tickets can be purchased onsite at the Information Desk.
- Ages 18+
- Get tickets to skip the line: http://explo.me/Mb8530o64n0
- Skip the line and enjoy a year of free admission to AFTER DARK with a membership starting $45: http://explo.me/QXlj30o64ni
- Grab a drink from AFTER DARK pop-up bars in the galleries, including the Exploratorium exclusive Living Lager on draft, cocktails, wine, and more.
- Hungry? Fuel up with a quick snack at the Seismic Joint Cafe or a full meal with a waterfront vista at Seaglass Restaurant, located inside the museum.
- Please note there is no smoking or vaping inside the Exploratorium.