WhiskyFest returns to San Francisco on October 4th. It’s one of North America’s leading whiskey festivals, giving whisky lovers the opportunity to sample hundreds of whiskeys from all over the world – Scotch, Irish, bourbon, rye, Tennessee, Japanese, Canadian, Taiwanese, and craft-distilled whiskeys.
Attendees learn firsthand from experts and taste a variety of single malt and blended whiskeys. A few seminar presenters include:
· Gordon Dundas, International Brand Ambassador, Ian MacLeod Distillers Ltd.
· John Glaser, Founder and Whiskymaker, Compass Box
· Adam Harris, American Whiskey Ambassador, Beam Suntory
· Brendan McCarron, Head of Maturing Whisky Stocks, Glenmorangie
· Johnnie Mundell, Heritage Manager, Maker’s Mark
· Conor O’Driscoll, Master Distiller, Heaven Hill Distillery
· Rob Samuels, Chief Distillery Officer and 8th-Generation Whisky Maker, Maker’s Mark
WhiskyFest Event Details