Oakland rapper Gerald Gillum AKA G-Eazy has released his second studio album, When It’s Dark Out, on RCA. The album features fellow Bay Area talents E-40 from Vallejo and Oakland’s Keyshia Cole, as well as rappers Too $hort, Chris Brown, and Big Sean.
The album’s breakout single, “Me, Myself, and I” features Bebe Rexha (from Eminem and Rihanna’s “Monster”). G-Eazy will embark on the international When It’s Dark Out Tour starting early next year, coming to play in San Francisco at Bill Graham Civic on February 11.
Last year, G-Eazy released his major label debut These Things Happen, and continues to eagerly lay brick and mortar on the foundation he has built with his team, loyal fanbase, and rigorous tour schedule.
Check out our video interview below with G-Eazy before his sold-out concert from his tour bus in front of the iconic Fillmore auditorium.
When It’s Dark Out Tracklist
3. Me, Myself, and I (feat. Bebe Rexha)
4. One Of Them (feat. Big Sean)
5. Drifting Off (feat. Chris Brown & Tory Lanez)
6. Of All Things (feat. Too $hort)
7. Order More
8. Calm Down
9. Don’t Let Me Go (feat. Grace)
10. You Got Me
11. What If (feat. Gizzle)
12. Sad Boy (8.20 draft)
13. Think About You (feat. Quiñ)
14. Some Kind Of Drug (feat. Marc E Bassey)
15. Everything Will Be Ok (feat. Kehlani)
16. For This (un-mixed draft)
17. Nothing to Me (feat. Keyshia Cole & E-40)