|Claim this listing|
The Chapel is a new music venue and restaurant located in the heart of the Mission District in a 1914 building that was originally built as a mortuary. It has been renovated by veteran Bay Area commercial real estate developer and restaurateur Jack Knowles. The beautiful chapel with its 40-foot high arched ceiling has been converted to a music room with mezzanine, while the rest of the building has been remodeled to hold a restaurant and casual grill with an outdoor dining patio (coming soon!).