Nothing says Sunday breakfast like fluffy pastries, and this Sunday is your chance to try out a fancy new batch of goodness from celebrity pastry chef Belinda Leong. The San Francisco native will be holding a sort of “pastry pop up shop” from 9am until 12pm at flour + water to introduce you to her new line of pastries.
Belinda has a mouth-watering background in pastry arts at fine establishments such as Aqua Restaurant, Gary Danko and currently, Manresa Restaurant. In 2007 she won the San Francisco Bay Area award for Rising Star Pastry Chef from StarChefs.
The pop up will feature a variety of sweet delights, including:
- Kouign-Aman, a French specialty pastry with butter and caramelized sugar ($4)
- Bostock, twice-baked, soaked brioche with almond frangipane and passionfruit ($4)
- 10-Hour Apple and Blueberry Tart with Almond Crumble ($5)
- Sable Chocolat, chocolate sand cookies ($3)
- Chocolate Caramel Macaroons ($2)
You’ll be able to enjoy these with coffee or a special Stone Fruit Bellini at flour + water, or take them to-go.
San Francisco, CA 94110-2710
Photo credit: Kristen Baggerly