Would you like some carbon monoxide with your naan? SF Appeal reports that less than 24 hours after four people were hospitalized (yes, hospitalized) due to carbon monoxide poisoning, the Indian restaurant is already back and running.

Remember the story from last Saturday night of the four Singapore Airlines flight attendants who were staying at the Marriott Hotel downtown and mysteriously came down with carbon monoxide poisoning and no one could figure out how it happened and where the leak was coming from? Well, it looks like they found the source.

According to SF Appeal, “Four guests at the neighboring Marriott Marquis fell ill Thursday night after a water heater in Amber India at 25 Yerba Buena Lane leaked high amounts of carbon monoxide into the hotel walls, according to the San Francisco Fire Department.

On the night of the incident, Amber India’s venting system was leaking carbon monoxide into a shaft between walls in the hotel. Normal carbon monoxide levels are about 25 parts per million, but readings in the hotel were well over 250 parts per million, according to officials.”

Oh my.

For the full article, go here.

Photo credit: Kevin Bond/http://blog.zagat.com