Who: Welcome back! Urban Air Market, the largest outdoor independent design show in the country, will take place in San Francisco’s fashionable neighborhood of Hayes Valley!
What: The curated market place for viable designs will include over 150 independent designers and artists ranging from roving musicians and a photo booth to food trucks and live paintings. This free-spirited experience will have select designers based on their quality, originality, cleverness, and method of sustainability in design.
SOME FUN EXTRAS :
• a braid bar from Flip Salon
• lawn games for kids (and grownups) brought to us by our partners at sixdoors.com
• a photo booth by Boutiika
• list of musicians playing in the park
• food trucks in the lot of Proxy
Where: Located between the historical districts of Alamo Square & Civic Center
When: Sunday, September 15th 11 a.m.-6 p.m.
Octavia St and Hayes St.
San Francisco, CA 94102
For more information, please visit https://www.urbanairmarket.com
and we hope to see you there!