Our Spirits Evolution class focuses on the intriguing history of alcohol itself. 2 hours. 7 spirits. 25 tastings. 2,000 years of alcohol history.
Trace the birth of distillation through the spread of human empire into Arabia, Europe, and into the new world. Remain comfortably seated while we move your palate through time and taste with 2 hours of intense tastings.
* Hear the sordid and mysterious history of your favorite alcohol
* Taste Gin, Rum, Bourbon, Rye, Scotch, Tequila, and Cognac
* What is mouthfeel and why does it matter to my cocktail?
* Understand how integral alcohol is to human history
* Learn the myriad characteristics of your favorite scotch
* Get comfortable with more words to know: terroir, flavor, and structure
In San Francisco’s most elegant lounge, taste history in a glass and observe liquid evolution from era to era. Unveil the mystery of alcohol and learn how intertwined human history is with your favorite libation.
124 Ellis Street
San Francisco, CA
Sat Mar 24 (12:00 PM)
Sat Apr 28 (12:00 PM)
Sat May 26 (12:00 PM)