Join us at the QS World MBA Tour in SF, 1/17 for an afternoon of networking, career advice and MBA opportunities. This event is packed with resources to help explore how to get ahead in your career.
Join us at the QS World MBA Tour in San Francisco this, January 17th, for an inspiring afternoon of networking, career advice and MBA opportunities. Whether you're exploring how to get ahead in your career or are ready to apply to business schools, this event is packed with resources to help you on your professional journey. Join us at the largest MBA Tour in San Francisco to explore your MBA options.
There are countless benefits to receiving an MBA. From moving up the career ladder, to gaining the skills you need to start your own business, an MBA opens many new career doors to you.
At this FREE MBA event you can meet with a variety of top business schools, get all your admissions questions answered, receive GMAT test-prep advice, gain access to scholarships, and much more.
There is limited space available, so register today!
What to expect on the day:
- Open fair with around 100 business schools from around the world
- Seminars and information panels to answer all your FAQs
- Networking with peer candidates, local alumni, and industry experts
- Access to MBA scholarships worth $7 million!
You'll also receive:
- A FREE professional headshot for your LinkedIn profile
- A FREE resume review with professional resume writing service
- Test prep advice for the GMAT exam
- Application fee waivers
- Discounts and offers from QS partners
Space is limited so register now!
Category: Classes / Courses | Professional Training | Meetup & Networking.
Conferences | Business & Economics | Continuing Professional Development (CPD),
Conferences | Education.
Artists / Speakers: UC Berkeley, Boston University, University of San Francisco, UC San Diego, UC Davis.