"Sometimes the best way to find oneself is to get lost."
This is how I became a tour guide.
San Francisco advenTOURs is all about YOU experiencing San Francisco with Me as your tour guide.This is a totally unique way of discovering San Francisco in 4 to 6 hours.
There are so many places to visit in city of San Francisco. With all my best, I will make sure you enjoy your sightseeing. Come and let me take you up and down the hills of San Francisco in style and comfort.
Personalized: As your tour guide/driver/photographer I prepared a personal route for each scenic spot.
Educational: I share stories with historical facts. You win free souvenirs if you answer the trivia questions.
Fun: Not just a tour but an adventure all rolled into one, thus, an advenTOURs.
Flexible: I am flexible with my time and we can work with your budget.
Your adventour includes:
- 15 to 20 spots in 4 to 5 hours including different districts and famous local sights
- Transportation & personal tour guide
- Trivia questions with free souvenir if you answer it right
- Free Bottled Water and snacks
- Lots of Fun Music and laughter
I may also custom-tailor your destination according to your requests and preference.
LIST OF DESTINATIONS:
* Unique views of Golden Gate Bridge (scenic spots you'll remember)
* A visit to favorite neighborhoods (Mission district, Nob Hill, Pacific heights, Marina, Presidio and many more)
* Palace of Fine Arts
* Twin Peaks
* Coit Tower
* Cliff House
* Crissy Field
* Legion of Honor
* Marin Headlands
* Golden Gate Park (Conservatory of Flowers, Academy of Science, De Young Museum, Japanese Tea Garden, Botanical Garden, Stow Lake)
* Nob Hill (Grace Cathedral, Huntington Park "The Roman "Fountain of the Tortoises," The Big Four Hotels: Fairmont, Stanford, Hopkins & Huntington)
* Houses and Mansions (Painted Ladies, Mrs Doubt Fire House, The House of Robin Williams, Mansion of Danielle Steele)
* Famous Streets (Crookedest Street, Lyon Street, Haight and Ashbury Street and many more)
* Beaches (ocean beach, china beach, baker beach)
* Parks and Forts (Dolores Park, Fort Funston, Alamo Square, Fort Funston, Alta Vista Park etc)
* Golden Gate Fortune Cookie Factory (kids favorite by request)
* Pier 39 Fishermans Wharf and Ghirardelli Square (kids favorite by request)
* Sausalito (by request)
* Exploratorium (kids favorite by request)
* Cable Car Museum (kids favorite by request)
* Rocky Mile (favorite Hiking place by request)
* Cable Car Ride (by request from Powell St to Hyde St Pier)
* Alcatraz (by request)
* China Town (shopping by request)
* Japan Town (shopping by request)
* Little Italy or Italian District (restaurants by request)
* Little Saigon (restaurants by request)
* Filipino town (restaurants by request
* Night City tour (by request)
and more places you've never thought exists in San Francisco.
For prices and packages please contact me. Thank you,
San Francisco advenTOURs
The Adventour of a Lifetime
email: [email protected]