The 6th RNA Seq Summit provides a vital forum for practitioners to come up to speed with the latest advances in RNA-Seq technologies and analytical tools, as well as help devise solutions to key challenges surrounding drug development and clinical applications of RNA-Seq.
Harness the next generation of RNA-Seq methods to find the signal amongst the noise when overcoming the analytical and processing challenges of RNA-Seq data. Deepen your understanding of disease biology through optimized application of RNA-Seq methods, and improve your drug discovery, biomarker and clinical applications as RNA-Seq storms into the clinic. This year’s agenda has been designed specifically for the RNA-Seq community by fore-thinkers in the industry with a greater focus on single-cell RNA-Seq, bioinformatics approaches and the clinical applications of RNA-Seq.
What’s new to RNA-Seq 2018?
1. Discover how BMS are carrying out integrated analysis by co-extraction of RNA, DNA and protein from FFPE Tumour samples
2. Gain new insights into RNA-Seq for the study of viral transcripts, data visualization, gene fusion identification and more from companies such as Genetech, GSK, BMS, Merck, The Mayo Clinic and UCSC Genome Browser
3. Explore new solutions to:
- Roadblocks in applying single cell and other emerging RNA sequencing technologies in the clinic
- Accurately interpreting the vast amounts of data in unpicking the complexity of the transcriptome
- Integrating and mining of RNA-Seq data for drug discovery research
- Novel and innovative RNA-Seq methods to understand the impact of tissue composition and cellular interactions
Drug Developer Conference + 1 Workshop1: USD 2398
Drug Developer Conference + 1 Workshop2: USD 1999
Drug Developer Workshop Only: USD 499
Service Provider Conference + 1 Workshop3: USD 3698
Service Provider Conference + 1 Workshop4: USD 2999
Service Provider Workshop Only: USD 899
Academic Conference+ 1 Workshop: USD 1679
Academic Conference Only: USD 1399
Speakers: Principal Scientist - Bioinformatics and Computational Biology – Genentech, Professor and Director of Genome Informatics - Rutgers New Jersey Medical School, Scientist – GSK, Co-Director - Genome Analysis Core - Mayo Clinic, Director - Genomics - BMS, Scientist - Stanford University, Principal - Garvan Institute of Medical Research, Research Associate Professor - Director of High Throughput Sequencing Facility - UNC, CTO - UCSC Genomics Institute, Associate Professor - Mayo Clinic, Computational Biology Scientist - Biogen, Associate Director - Genome Browser UCSC, COO - Cellecta, Senior Principal Scientist - QIAGEN, Global Product Manager - Qiagen
Category: Conferences | Science, Health and Medicine | Pharmaceuticals | Drug Discovery
End Time and Date: Thursday April 26, 2018 at 4:00 pm