Blue Dot Organics offers 2 Beeswax Candle Making Classes:
1. Simply Beeswax Candle Making - $55/person
2. Beeswax Candle Making & Lip Balm Class - $65/person
* This is the safest method of candle making for you and the environment & it's fun!
* Using organic traditional yellow & white beeswax, and if desired herb-infused coconut oil for adding color naturally, you will be able to make 2-3 candles (10 oz.) using the silicone mold (e.g. flower, star, heart) and/or decorative containers of your choice, which you can take home and reuse. You will also go home with a detailed informational handout.
* Find out how amazing bees & their beeswax are! We'll discuss the benefits of using beeswax over other waxes, how beeswax is made & even how beeswax can help those with allergies & asthma.
* In #2 of the classes, you will be able to make another product of your choice using beeswax:
- customizable lip balm - everyone can always use this! (5 tubes)
* Go to www.bluedotorganics.com for more class information, the class calendar & class reviews!
Why take a class at BDO:
* 100% hands-on
* Small class sizes: 4-person maximum per class
* Organic & sustainable: the ingredients are certified organic, ethically wild-harvested, Kosher, gluten-free, vegan and/or untreated
* Customizable: the benefits of the various ingredients (e.g. oils, butters, essential oils, herbs, clays) are discussed so you can customize your creations based on your needs & preferences
* Choice: choose from a wide variety of ingredients for customized products & choose when you have your class
* Informational: go home with a detailed handout with recipes, ingredient information, instructions & suppliers
* Use of all preparation and safety materials - You do not need to bring anything! Just have fun!
Health. Community. Earth.
By taking this class, you are supporting:
* your Health by using a toxin-free product, made with organic ingredients and using safe preparation materials
* the Community because 10% of profits go to charity
* the Earth because Blue Dot Organics has a zero-landfill policy, uses as little plastic as possible, and most suppliers are on the west-coast
* a small business that puts ethics above profits