Early bird tickets go on sale December 5!
THE Product Management Conference
Mind the Product is THE product management conference where we bring together product leaders from around the world to explore the intersection of design, technology and business - iinspiring you to build better products.
Watch the recap from 2017 to see what our audience and speakers have to say:
Speakers will be announced soon
Don't miss the workshops
The day before the conference, on July 16, we will also be running a limited number of workshops to help you level up your product management skills! Tickets for workshops go on sale here on January 11.
Why you should attend
Here are five great reasons why you should join us at Mind the Product San Francisco, and it's not just about the coffee:
1. It's the biggest product conference in the worldMind the Product San Francisco 2017 brought together 1,500 passionate product people into one space on one day and we expect the same in 2018. There's no bigger event dedicated to product out there. Not only is our crowd the biggest, but we draw the greatest names in product too.
2. Hear real, practical advice you can put to work the next day as well as inspirational ideas on the future of product development and designWe think that a balance is important for a great day of learning. Our speakers are visionaries for the future of product, but they've also got tons of real experience under their belts to pass onto you.
3. Network with a conference full of passionate peers over free lunch and great coffeeOK, so it's a little bit about the coffee. We take care of you all day with plenty to chow down on while you discuss everything you've seen and heard. One of the best bits about Mind the Product is that we offer a single-track experience. No matter who you bump into, you've got the same interesting things to talk about.
4. Build a real community with your product tribeMind the Product isn't just a conference; it's a round-the-year blog and community with chapters in 136+ cities around the world that's dedicated to building a tribe around the art of product. We want product people around the world to come to meet with us and each other, so that we can all become the best in our field and move our discipline forward.
5. Enjoy the industry party of the year for great food and free flowing drinks & conversationGetting together with your industry peers should not just be inspiring and educational, but good fun. We don't hold back on putting on an excellent party (with an open bar and some delicious food) to keep the conversation flowing and help you to build great connections with your product community.
Attending as a group?
We offer a 10 for 9 group discount from January 11, when general release tickets go on sale.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I change the name or other details on my tickets?Yes, you are free to change your ticket details up to two weeks before the conference, including name, title, etc. Please do make sure these details are correct as they will be what we show on your badge! Just log in to eventbrite and make the changes, following these instructions.
Can I get a refund?We offer a full refund up to one month before the conference. Simply log in to Eventbrite and request the refund, following these instructions.
Can I pay by invoice?As we are a small team we only offer payment by invoice if you are buying 5 tickets or more due to the additional overhead. Please also note no tickets are held/issued until payment of the invoice has been received. Request to pay by invoice by emailing [email protected]