Family Sundown SPOOKfari
Spend a Halloween themed night at the Zoo with the Family!
Time: 5pm to 10am (the following morning)
Discount for Five or More:
Grab your tent, bring your family, and get ready for an eerie overnight experience at Oakland Zoo. This unique program includes dinner and a Trick-or-treat night tour through the Children’s Zoo. Make Jack-o-Lantern enrichment treats for the animals, and meet live, creepy, crawly animals up close!Before bedtime be mystified by the Magic of Gerald Joseph followed by some Ghost S'mores to finish the night. Wake-up in the morning (if you dared to fall asleep) to the sounds of animals and a hot breakfast. Watch the animals enjoy the pumpkins you worked on and stay for our Boo at the Zoo festivities!!
* For families with children ages 4 and older; all adults and children must register
* Dinner is provided, but you are welcome to bring your own snacks or items that do not require heating or refrigeration.
* Activities are geared toward ages 4-10, but older siblings are welcome as well.
* The Zoo is a noisy place, even at night! Please bring ear plugs if you are a light sleeper as animals like our chimpanzees can be very vocal in the early morning.
* The program ends at 10am, but participants are welcome stay at the Zoo for the Boo at Zoo festivities and explore on their own for the remainder of the day.