FuncheapSF presents "Truck or Treat 2012" - SF's only nighttime outdoor Halloween costume bash with DJs, trick or treating for adults, food trucks, a Thriller Flash Mob Dance, Spooky movies on TV and cheap beer & drink specials. FREE with RSVP.
TRUCK OR TREAT HALLOWEEN STREAT PARTY | 2012
Wednesday, October 31, 2012 (5p-10p or later)
SoMa StrEat Food Park, 428 11th Street, SF
- FREE - RSVP Required
- All Ages, but 21+ to drink
Rain? No Problem! There's a big covered and heated pavilion to cover 150+ people.
- Dance, grub and drink with 500+ costumed revelers
- San Francisco's ONLY nighttime outdoor Halloween bash
- A bevy of Food Trucks with Halloween specials
- FuncheapSF Giveaways
- Thriller Flash Mob Dance
- Creepy movies surround you on TV screens
- DJ SoCal EDM spinning spooky tunes & party grooves
- Halloween decorations
- Clean, comfortable bathrooms (never had THAT in the Castro for Halloween!)
- Two Classic 10 foot Skeeball lanes with 9 wooden balls per game. $1/game.
- Officially open until 10pm but if it's packed and you're still drinking and dancing, we'll likely stay open later!
WEAR A COSTUME - BONUS FUN STUFF!
Here's some special goodies just for people in costume....
- First beer's on us for first 150 people in costume
- $2 beer specials & $4 pumpkin sangria all night
- Trick or Treating for candy & chocolate (yes, for adults too!)
- Access to special Halloween menu items from the Food Trucks
- Prizes for best costumes
FOOD TRUCK LINEUP (subject to change)
-Adams Grub Truck
-Bao and Bowl
Bring cash for trucks! Some don't take credit cards.
Come join us as we try to bring back the outdoor fun for Halloween to San Francisco!
Trick or Treating is while supplies last, of course!
Sponsored by LYFT, Trumer Pils and SoMa StrEat Food Park