The Treasure Island Flea is a monthly open-air flea market showcasing hundreds of local vendors ranging from indie designers, up-cyclers, collectors, handmakers, makers, bakers and more plus outdoor exhibits, scavenger hunts and gourmet food trucks.
The two-day flea market, which takes place the last weekend of every month, is on the Great Lawn on the west side of Treasure Island with spectacular views of downtown SF.
FUN & GAMES FOR MAY 2013
- Spin the Funcheap Wheel to win prizes like Flea Spree gift certificates, free movies passes, free flea admission passes, & more!
- Experience OuterBody games: compete in life size mazes and human tetris while looking at yourself from a camera installed directly above you.
- Scavenger Hunts
- Play Retro & Vintage pinball machines
- Be amazed by acclaimed Magician, Magic Bill
- Compete in free hula hooping competitions & more
- Free DIY Soap class (made from goats milk!)
- Lots of Food Trucks
- TI Flea antique roadshow – get your heirlooms appraised for free
Gates open at 10am and close at 4pm. $3 admission, kids (under 12) and pets are free.
- Free Parking / 108 Muni drops you off super close
* Get a $5 off voucher off a purchase of $25 or more at participating vendors, though most vendors participate