|Claim this listing|
- Designed with thousands of bay windows, a city heritage even the biggest building in the city enjoys.
- Bank of America Center is the focal point of San Francisco's skyline and its business community.
- A signature building designed by renowned architects Skidmore, Owings & Merrill and Wurster, Bernardi & Emmons, it is a monument to San Francisco's bold natural landscape and one of the most recognized buildings in the United States.
- Tallest building west of the Mississippi River from 1969-1972 until surpassed by the Transamerica Pyramid.
- Served as the location for the entrance area scenes of the 1974 film "The Towering Inferno", starring Paul Newman.