SF IndieFest Presents
SUPER BOWL XLVI: MEN IN TIGHTS
Sun Feb 5, 3p, Roxie Theater, 3117 16th St
Join SF IndieFest as we BAD TOUCH the SUPER BOWL for the 2nd annual Men In Tights Super Bowl Show.
The Super Bowl gets the Mystery Science Theater treatment by these smart asses, I mean, Serious Sports Commentators:
David Cairns, regular yuck-a-luck
- OJ Patterson, distinguished sportsman
- David Gborie, semi-professional man-about-town
- Andrew Holmgren, closet-jock
- EDW-Lynch, gentleman of leisure
- Connor Holmes, a worthless nobody
Watch the game on the big screen at The Roxie Theater!
Admission is FREE -- Donations Appreciated -- All Proceeds Benefit SF IndieFest and the Roxie Theater
For those ad-lovers, the ads will be the only part of the show that we will not touch.
Enjoy tasty beverages from BLACK STAR BEER and LEFTY O'DOULS Bloody Marys.