For the past 28 years, The Women’s Building Celebration of Craftswomen has allowed Bay Area residents, along with visitors to San Francisco from throughout the world, to discover the work of the nation’s best female artisans and fine artists.
The Celebration of Craftswomen is San Francisco’s largest holiday fine crafts retail fair, and the largest event celebrating the craft of women in the nation. The event is sponsored by and is a benefit for The Women’s Building, a community service center serving women and girls in San Francisco.
Featured at the Celebration of Craftswomen are contemporary and traditional handcrafted items, such as:
• Functional and decorative ceramic and glass vessels
• Sculpted wood and works of metal.
• Polymer clay, beaded, stone and precious metal jewelry
• Woven, painted silk, leather clothing and wearables
• Home furniture and accessories
• Fine art sculpture
• Watercolor and oil paintings