|Claim this listing|
Hungry for real Kansas City style baby back ribs? How about Carolina pulled pork, seasoned to perfection?
From tangy Southwestern chicken to hand-cut rib-eye steak, we've got what you're hungry for, and it's all slow-cooked, smoked for hours over oak wood, with those savory juices and flavors locked in.
View Complete Menu
View Catering Options
View Live Music Calendar
Come on in and indulge in some of the best barbeque you'll find west of Texas. See our Menu for a full list of plates and sandwiches.
Things to know before visiting Sam's Bar-B-Que
- You won't find the 'boiling barbeque' at Sam's. Many BBQ restaurants will actually BOIL their ribs and then try to pass them off as Genuine BBQ by slapping barbeque sauce on them and re-heating them on a char-grill. Yuk! Real barbeque fans know and can taste the difference.
- Sam's Bar-B-Que uses only USDA Choice meats.
- We grind our own hamburger meat from USDA Choice cuts of chuck.
- We make our own homemade Italian sausage, using fresh pork.
- We cut all of our steaks by hand from USDA Choice cuts of rib-eye.
- Our Baby Back Ribs are specially ordered to be extra meaty and extra big.
- Those same Baby Back Ribs turn a pinkish color due to the hours of slow cooking in our BBQ ovens.
- Our Carolina-style Pulled Pork is slow smoked 16 hours and enlivened with authentic Carolina seasoning.
- We slow smoke our USDA Choice Prime Rib every Friday and Saturday night.
- Our chicken is marinated in our own homemade salsa blend and stuffed under the skin to lock in the southwest flavor.
- We pour award-winning wines from local vintners around the Bay Area.
- We won First Place in the Santa Clara County Firefighters Chili Cool-Off with our All Meat Red Chili.
- We can cater your corporate or private event for any amount of guests.
- Watch our KRON 4 Best of the Bay video
2014 Third Place Best BBQ of Silicon Valley Metro
2013 Second Place Best BBQ of Silicon Valley Metro
2008 BEST OF SILICON VALLEY Reader Survey Winner - First Place
Ribs, chicken and sausage all get special treatment at Sam's BBQ. The San Jose restaurant is a perennial favorite.
-- Metro, Silicon Valley's Weekly Newspaper, September 24, 2008
2007 BEST OF SILICON VALLEY Reader Survey Winner - First Place
-- Metro, Silicon Valley's Weekly Newspaper, September 26, 2007