The San Francisco Summer Dance Scene culminates this year with the season’s newest and hottest party: REAL BAD presents RECOVERY. We’re taking the sounds, visuals, and feel of 25 years of San Francisco’s renowned REAL BAD party; throwing in the great vibes of this summer’s REACH party, and growing bigger with the new REAL BAD presents RECOVERY party. Just one week after REAL BAD, the sexiest, friendliest leather men in town will keep the party going.
REAL BAD presents RECOVERY
Sunday, October 6
6pm – Midnight
Public Works – 161 Erie Street, San Francisco
The theme of the party is: DO GOOD…PLAY HARD. We will DO GOOD by contributing to our fund raising goal of breaking the $2 million mark in donations and we will PLAY HARD by launching what is sure to become a new addition to the REAL BAD tradition:
• San Francisco’s local superstar DJ Christopher B will be spinning a great mix of upbeat sexy sounds. djchristopherb.com
• Visuals by 3 will highlight a montage of past Real Bad parties. visualsby3.com
• And, as with all REAL BAD events, there will be plenty of surprises accompanying San Francisco’s and the world’s hottest men.
TICKETS/PRICING (TICKETS GO ON SALE AUGUST 1, 2013)
Mr. S Leather
Body on Castro
Early Bird Ticket -- $20
• Purchase your ticket before September 16, 2013 to save $10!
Online General Admission -- $30
• Available starting September 16, 2013
Door -- $40
• Limited tickets will be available at the door starting at 6pm
*Tickets are non-refundable
Get Tickets -- rbrecovery.eventbrite.com
As with all REAL BAD events, 100% of net proceeds benefit local San Francisco non-profits.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE VISIT GRGRWEST.ORG