This is it! Get set for an amazing end to 2013 as we bring you the most anticipated event of the year- the sophisticated, fun, and upscale A.List New Year's Eve Ball at the luxurious Westin St. Francis!
This glitzy, landmark event truly embodies what this great city of San Francisco has to offer! Come experience for yourself the exciting and diverse mix of music, fashion, art, culture, sophistication, and charitable causes as we take you into 2014 in style at the largest and most amazing event in town - "Passport to the World NYE Ball!"
Special Guest performance by 80's cover band - The Spazmatics! The Spazmatics have performed for Jessica Simpson, a former US President and more! "nerds that rock" :)
Venture all throughout the 30,000+ sq feet going from room to room, experiencing different music and entertainment in each! 3000+ balloons in the midnight balloon drops, the largest in SF!
Featuring all of the following (subject to change):
* Large theme-based props/decor in each of the main rooms
* Hosted bar where all of your beverages are included
* An edgy, stylish, and sexy fashion show
* Great live bands playing both covers and originals
* 15 of San francisco's best dj's spinning your favorite music
* Live Art taking place right before your very eyes!
* Stilt-walkers/Exhibitionists tantalizing your visual senses
The Countdown has begun... join us at 'Passport to the World 2014'!
NO REFUNDS, so please plan accordingly prior to purchase