Blue Dot Organics offers 1, 2 & 3-hour classes focusing on learning how to make your own organic face & body care products!
In the various face & body care classes you can make & customize:
1) lotion - for face or body made with high-quality oils, butters & essential oils
2) scrub - exfoliate your skin with himalayan or dead sea salt or sugar
3) facial cleansing grains & mask - this blend of clays, green tea & herbs is an all-in-one face wash & mask
Why take a class at BDO:
*100% hands-on (all but demonstrations)
*small class sizes (4-6 person max)
*you'll go home with full size products - not sample sizes!
*the benefits of the various ingredients (e.g. oils, butters, essential oils, herbs, clays, salts) are discussed
*the products are customizable based on your needs
*all ingredients are either certified organic, untreated or ethically, wild-harvested
*offered every day of the week
*affordable prices, $25-100/person depending on the class
Find and purchase any class at http://www.bluedotorganics.com/class-calendar
If you don't find a class time that works for you, email or call Lindsay at email@example.com or 617-272-5842 to arrange your class!
BDO offers a variety of classes:
*1-hr Lunch Break Classes - lunch is provided while you make 1-2 products ($35/person)
* 2-hr Saturday Demonstrations - watch & learn how to make 2 products & go home with samples ($40/person)
* 2-hr Prix Fixe Classes - make 2 products yourself ($65/person) & have a slot in a class
* 3-hr Prix Fixe Classes - make 3 products yourself ($90/person) & have a slot in a class
* 3-hr Build-Your-Own Classes - make 3 products of your choice yourself (starting at $100/person) & choose when you have the class
* Customize an event - at Blue Dot Organics or at your office or home (starting at $25/person)
Health. Community. Earth.
By taking this class, you are supporting:
-your Health by using a toxin-free product, made with organic ingredients and using safe preparation materials
-the Community because 10% of profits go to charity
-the Earth because Blue Dot Organics has a zero-landfill policy, uses as little plastic as possible, and most suppliers are on the west-coast
-a small business that puts ethics above profits