Blue Dot Organics offers 1, 2 & 3-hour classes focusing on learning how to make your own organic face & body care products!
In the various face & body care classes you can make & customize:
1) lotion - for face or body made with the high-quality oils, butters & essential oils of your choice and even natural sun protection and bug repellent
2) scrub - exfoliate your skin with the salts, sugars, herbs, oils & essential oils of your choice
3) facial cleansing grains & mask - customize this blend of clays, green tea & herbs - it is an all-in-one face wash & mask
Why take a class at BDO:
*small class sizes (4 person max)
*you'll go home with full size products - not sample sizes!
*the benefits of the various ingredients (e.g. oils, butters, essential oils, herbs, clays, salts) are discussed
*the products are customizable based on your needs & preferences
*all ingredients are either certified organic, untreated or ethically, wild-harvested
*offered every day of the week
*affordable prices, $25-90/person depending on the class
Check out class reviews and the class calendar at http://www.bluedotorganics.com/
If you don't find a date & time that work for you, just call or email Lindsay at 617-272-5842 & [email protected]
to arrange your class!
BDO offers a variety of classes:
*1-hr Lunch Break Classes - lunch is provided while you make 1 product ($35/person)
* 2-hr Prix Fixe Classes - make 2 products yourself ($65/person) & have a slot in a class
* 3-hr Prix Fixe Classes - make 3 products yourself ($90/person) & have a slot in a class
* Build-Your-Own Classes - make 3 products of your choice yourself ($90/person) & choose when you have the class
* Customize an event - at Blue Dot Organics or at your office or home (starting at $25/person)
Health. Community. Earth.
By taking this class, you are supporting:
-your Health by using a toxin-free product, made with organic ingredients and using safe preparation materials
-the Community because 10% of profits go to charity
-the Earth because Blue Dot Organics has a zero-landfill policy, uses as little plastic as possible, and most suppliers are on the west-coast
-a small business that puts ethics above profits