|Claim this listing|
• Assistance in discovering erroneous, incomplete or incompetent opinions regarding
documents and handwriting.
• Consultant to other document examiners.
• Handwriting authentication and signature verification, including numerals.
• Genuineness of logs, diaries, and other writings in series.
• Determination and demonstration of alterations, deletions or additions to documents.
• Formulation of questions for voir dire of opponent's document examiner.
• Preparation of pertinent citations for cross-examination from learned treatises.
• Identification of the writer of poison pen letters and anonymous writings.
• Other aspects of questioned document examination.