Join Save The Waves for a sensational night celebrating coastal protection through music, art, film and community activism. this year’s event will honor Jack O’Neill—surfer, inventor of the wetsuit, and the founder of O'Neill— for his work raising ocean awareness and creating a new generation of ocean stewards through the O’Neill sea odyssey Program.
* DJ sets by Green Gorilla Lounge DJ's M3 & Anthony Mansfield, and DJ Julicio
* Live Reggae music by Native Elements!
* Presentation of the 2013 Wave Saver Award honoring Jack O'Neill.
* Live and Silent Auction including fabulous vacation packages, custom, limited-edition surfboards, wetsuits, one-of-a-kind art, and more!
* Surf films, wandering bikini babes, specialty cocktails, free chair massage...
* Plus additional surprises and entertainment!
6:30pm - 12am
- $25 Pre-Sale on EventBrite
- $30 At Door
- $45 Pre-Sale, includes GA ticket plus 1 Year membership
- $50 At Door, includes 1 Year Membership
** Exclusive VIP Reception 5:30–7:30PM **
- $85 Pre-Sale, includes 1 Year Membership
- $100 At Door, includes 1 Year Membership
** If you want to start the evening in style, feel free to join us at this year’s exclusive VIP reception. We have limited tickets for this opportunity to mingle with honored guests, Save the Waves surf ambassadors, and other surfing and environmental luminaries while enjoying Vine Affairs designed interactive tasting stations with Flights & Bites to Save The Waves, including an open bar and food donated & provided by Fresca SF, Puerto Allegre, El Tonaynense, Emporio Rulli, wines from around the world ~ to showcase where Save The Waves works & makes an impact.
So come get down for a cause with us! Join in the fun and make it count.
Save The Waves is a non-profit and this is the annual fundraiser. If you love the ocean, love to surf, love art, want to make a difference and/or just have a great time this is an event you won't want to miss!
Hope to see you there! Any and all support greatly appreciated!