No Inaugural Ball ticket? No hotel? No transportation? No patience? - No worries!
This year, New Year's Eve is on January 20, 2009!
Eat, drink and celebrate!
Count down to Inauguration West, the official West Coast celebration for the historic inauguration of our 44th President, Senator Barack Obama.
The year's biggest celebration! Mark your participation in this historic moment in time.
6 p.m. - 10 p.m. (Main Event + VIP Reception in President's Lounge*)
- Morris Day and the Time
- DJ and Dancing (The Rick and Russ Show)
- Special Guest - Ronnie Lott
- Hosted by Kevin Brown (KBLX, The Morning Show)
- City View - a dramatic indoor event space with a breathtaking cityscape panorama and stunning views of Yerba Buena Gardens from a heated outdoor terrace
- Red carpet entrance and photo wall
- Big screens for live Inaugural Ball coverage from the nation's capital
- Film clips from "Barack Obama: The Man and His Journey" courtesy of the San Francisco Black Film Festival
- The Election Trail (multi media presentations)
- Champagne Toast
- Commemorative event keepsake souvenir (Candidate and Cabinet level)
- Complimentary hors d'oeuvres
- No-host bar
PLUS, FOR CABINET LEVEL TICKET HOLDERS
- VIP Reception in the President's Lounge, hosted by VIPLineup. Includes heavy hors d'oeuvres, living room setting, special video screens, two complimentary drinks, jazz reception, event photo and a place to mingle with special guests
- Advance Purchase "Economic Stimulus Package"
(limited qty, offered thru December 31)
- Purchase a $75 "Community Organizer" ticket and receive an automatic upgrade to a $100 "Candidate" ticket upon purchase
- Purchase a $100 "Candidate" ticket and receive an automatic upgrade to a $125 "Cabinet" ticket (includes President's Lounge) upon purchase
- $75 - Community Organizer (Main Event)
- $100 - Candidate (Main Event, 2 drink tickets + commemorative event keepsake)
- $125 - Cabinet (Main Event, 2 drink tickets, commemorative event keepsake + access to VIP Reception/President's Lounge area)
- Portion of proceeds to benefit All Stars Helping Kids, Omega Boys Club, Museum of the African Diaspora, Museum of the African Diaspora, and San Francisco Black Film Festival Urban Kidz Program