WINTER IS COMING...
- Largest Game of Thrones themed party in San Francisco
- Celebrate the night before the Season 4 premiere (4/5/14, 9pm-2am)
- Hosted at SF's infamous castle (The Armory, 333 14th st)
- For a great cause (100% net proceeds going to Leukemia & Lymphoma Society)
- Costumes highly encouraged. Cocktail attire also appropriate
You are cordially requested at Game of Thrones, A Royal Affair. Don your most regal attire or represent your favorite House Sigil in costume as we transform San Francisco’s landmark Armory building into 40,000 sq. feet of Westeros and the Free Cities. From The Wall to Winterfell, the market of Qarth to King’s Landing, join us for an evening of live performing arts including sword dueling by iron-clad knights, great music, medieval actors, and more. VIP tickets provide access to exclusive areas, exclusive displays, additional bars, faster entrance, and more.
9-10pm: Complimentary beer sponsored by Brewery Ommegang
100% of net proceeds benefit the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.
Location: San Francisco Armory (333 14th st, SF, CA)
Date: Saturday 4/5/14
For more details: http://www.SFGameOfThrones.com
To reserve a VIP table for bottle service, contact [email protected]
There will be alcohol served on the premises. So, you must be 21+ to attend.
Thanks to our event sponsors: Tito's handmade vodka, Ommegang, ZICO Coconut Water, Clearly Kombucha, San Francisco Armory, LWong.net - Photography, and Crowdtilt
Thanks to our media sponsors: SF Weekly, Drink Entrepreneurs, A.List SF, Sebastien Sebastien, Tony Kutulas, and Damon Bruce