Folks in the Bay Area looking for a fun evening out? Stop by the Global Exchange offices in San Francisco for our annual Open House. We are celebrating 24 years of social change and activism on October 4, 6-10 pm, at 2017 Mission St., 2nd Floor, San Francisco, CA (16 & Mission BART).
With the presidential elections right around the corner the 2012 Open House will be a PAC (People Above Corporations) Super Party. It will be a wonderful evening with dancing, specialty cocktails, FREE food and a chance to meet and mingle with Global Exchange staff. And of course, we’ll be hosting our annual Prize Drawing. Don’t miss out on your chance to win a Reality Tour and to support our work. Tickets are just $10 or Six for $50.
Our Open House is for our members, supporters, and friends but all are invited to spend the evening with Global Exchange. Whether individuals or organizations, our staff has been inspired by the positivity from the community, surrounding this event. We welcome all to join our party for the people!
This year, we have some REALLY great prizes, thanks to the generosity of the Bay Area community. The chances of winning are high, as the pool of folks who buy them are usually limited to the people who attend, which is about 200 people. BUT YOU DON’T HAVE TO HAVE TO BE THERE TO WIN. This year’s FABULOUS prizes include:
- Grand Prize: $1000 toward select Reality Tours*
- Wine Country Getaway package including one night’s stay at Mill Valley Inn and VIP Wine Tasting Tour at Cline Cellars -- $350 value
- VIP tour and Wine Tasting for four at Jacuzzi Family Vineyards -- $250 value!
- Two-tickets for cocktails and fun at the Tenderloin Neighborhood Development Corporation’s Celebrity Pool Toss -- $250 value
- A Fair Trade Gift Basket from the Global Exchange Store (value $200)
- Gift certificate for bike tune-up at Box Dog Bikes -- $115 value
- Two Experiential Flight gift certificates for indoor skydiving at iFly SF Bay -- $110 value
- A Sterling Silver Gemstone Bracelet from Nina Designs -- $95 value
- Gift basket from Manifesto Bicycles -- $70 value
- Two passes to canoe down the Russian River with Burke's Canoe Trips -- $60 value
- Two Passes to the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art (SFMOMA) -- $36 value
- Olive Oil from Canaan Fair Trade
- Tie-dyed saris from Cali Kind Clothing Company
- and other great prizes!
Tickets are $10 each and 6 for $50. Click here to buy your tickets today!
Deadline for online purchases is end of day October 3, 2012!
What’s more, the money you contribute will go to directly support Global Exchange and our work for human rights, economic justice and environmental sustainability.
We look forward to seeing you on October 4th, and good luck in the Prize Drawing. May your ticket be the lucky winner!
* certain restrictions apply
Contact Jessica Nuti for more information:[email protected]