Johann Strauss II Overture to "Die Fledermaus"
J.S. Bach Concerto for two violins
Cesar Frank Symphony in D minor
SF Civic Symphony is distinct from other community music groups because:
• The orchestra accepts anyone, regardless of skill levels. There is no auditions and people are expected to accept that there are players who are better and worse than they are.
• The orchestra is focused on providing adult musicians the opportunity to learn and play in an orchestra.
• The orchestra plays for free, with no ticket charges.
• The orchestra plays in locations where there are few other options for residents to hear a live orchestra.
• The orchestra attracts audiences and musician that reflect the wonderful diversity of the San Francisco area.
• The orchestra is the oldest community orchestra on the West Coast.