FERNET-BRANCA BARBACK GAMES
*** Guts. Glory. Music. Fun. Fernet-Branca ***
The Fernet-Branca Barback Games features gladiators battling through a series of rigorous challenges to crowds of cheering industry friends.
On Sunday November 17th, the best Barbacks from around San Francisco will compete at the renowned Regency Ballroom to determine the Bay Area's best barback.
In the end there can be only one.
THIS IS A FIRST COME FIRST EVENT.
WE SUGGEST ARRIVING SUPER EARLY TO GUARANTEE ADMISSION!
Featuring Live Performances from:
MOTOWN On Mondays DJ's
VAU Da Vire Society
Goldenchyld (of the world famous Jabawockeez crew)
HUBBA HUBBA REVUE
Featuring SF hospitality industry judges:
-Chris Fogerty (of R Bar)
-Nick Di Lillo (of Tempest)
-Chris Pastena (of Chop Bar/Lungomare)
-Greg Robertson (of Mondarch & BBG 2012 Champ)
-Mark DeVito (of Dr. Teeth)
-Chris Dickerson (of Hobson's Choice)
-Adam Richey (of Original Joe's)
-Nick White (of Club Mallard)
-Jenny Kiely (of Mars Bar)
-Jessica Maria (of Hotsy Totsy)
Sunday November 17th, 2013
1290 Sutter Street
San Francisco, CA 94109
7pm barback registration
RSVP HERE: fernetsf.eventbrite.com
**ATTENTION PARTICIPATING BARBACKS**
- ONLY 1 Barback per venue (Sorry way too many contestants. Battle it out amongst your Bar)
- Only the first 40 people that have PRE-REGISTERED online via Eventbrite AND are at the venue in line will be allowed to participate
- We are opening doors at 7PM for Barbacks but given the response we suggest you arrive way earlier to make sure you are one of the first 40
- You MUST be over 21 with valid ID
- Finally - be prepared to sign a waiver and your soul over to the Fernet Gods