Blue Dot Organics in San Francisco is offering 1, 2 & 3-Month Courses during Fall 2014.
Learn how to make a variety of body care & health products including perfume, lotion, bar soap, liquid soap, toothpaste, beeswax candles, lip balm, shampoo, dish soap, laundry soap & much more!
Courses begin anytime between Sept. 3 and Nov. 24, depending on the length of the course.
* Prices: 1 Month: $225/person; 2 Months: $425/person; 3-Months: $600/person
* Each course meets once a week for about 2.5 hours per class.
* Small class sizes: 6-person maximum per course
* 100% hands-on: work individually or in a small group of 2
* Customizable: the benefits of the various ingredients (e.g. oils, butters, essential oils, herbs, clays, salts) are discussed so you can customize your creations based on your needs & preferences
* Organic & sustainable: the ingredients are certified organic, ethically wild-harvested, Kosher, gluten-free, vegan and/or untreated
* Choice: choose from a wide variety of ingredients for customized products
* Informational: go home with a detailed handout with recipes, ingredient information, instructions & suppliers
* Organic tea & snacks are provided
* Use of all preparation and safety materials - You do not need to bring anything! Just have fun!
Please visit http://www.bluedotorganics.com/fall-2014-courses/
for each course's detailed curriculum & dates.
If you are interested in an accelerated course, in which you take a course over a week for example, then please contact Lindsay at 617-272-5842 or [email protected]
If you cannot attend every class in a course, you may pay a discounted rate; please contact Lindsay at 617-272-5842 or [email protected]
Health. Community. Earth.
By taking this class, you are supporting:
* your Health by using a toxin-free product, made with organic ingredients and using safe preparation materials
* the Community because 10% of profits go to charity
* the Earth because Blue Dot Organics has a zero-landfill policy, uses as little plastic as possible, and most suppliers are on the west-coast
* a small business that puts ethics above profits