Celebrate the Ferry Plaza Farmers Market community at CUESA's annual Spring Breakfast fundraiser. On Saturday May 29, CUESA's Dacor teaching kitchen in the North Arcade will be transformed into the setting for our annual breakfast gathering. Come delight in spring's abundance and the people who bring it to us each week. A market seller will be at each table to share stories about her or his business. There are three seatings - 8:30, 9:45 and 11:00 am.
What's for Breakfast:
* Farm-fresh scrambled eggs with fava beans, green garlic, and peas or wild mushrooms from Hayes Street Grill.
* Roasted potatoes with fresh herbs.
* Market lettuce, shaved radish, and chive blossom salad.
* Blueberry pancakes.
* Fresh strawberries, cherries, raspberries, blackberries and blueberries with creme fraiche, yogurt and honey.
* Warm breakfast pastries and bread.
* Artisan cheeses, hand made jams.
* Coffee, tea and juice.
Tickets are $30 for adults and $15 for children 3-13. Free for children under 3.