The inaugural Chief Data Scientist Forum launches November 16th-17th 2016 at the Hilton, Financial District, San Francisco and will be the premier event for high-level data science practitioners, to get a detailed picture for developing the leadership role of data science.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Ashok Srivastava, Chief Data Scientist, Verizon
- Yael Garten, Director of Data Science, LinkedIn
- Esteban Arcaute, Senior Director, Head of Data Science, WalmartLabs
- Rahul Todkar, Vice President, Enterprise Data Science, Charles Schwab
- Chul Lee, Head of Data Engineering & Science - Connected Fitness, Under Armour
- Learn to identify and meet real business needs in order to go beyond insight and unlock maximum value for your organization with the tools and techniques to translate data science insight into business enhancing action.
- What does it really mean to be a Chief Data Scientist, and what strategies will lead you to success? Where should analytics end and data science begin?
- Discover the path to establishing a truly data-centric culture and realizing organizational change: The compelling case for change and overcoming resistance in following science and not business instinct.
- Democratizing Data Science: Empowering non-technical analysts to use data science tools and make better informed judgements which lead to a greater data-driven culture
- The Data Scientist as a Partner in Success - Building Positive Relations with Internal Stakeholders: how can we convince other teams to work constructively with data science?