Changing the Course v2.0: Community | Environment | Sustainability | Arts
After a long day of work on hump day why not come out and have a drink or two, network, converse, and have more drinks while raising some money for a good cause . . . and . . . invite even more people while you're at it! NO COVER/IT'S FREE . . . Don't Forget your ID!
1) Donations from Elixir are TIP based . . . so TIP frequently and TIP big! . . . PLEASE :)
2)Purchase "Old Speckled Hen" beer; OSH is a participating sponsor that will donate an additional $1 to the charity for every purchase
3) Raffle of Cambodian Art, prizes, and more
4) Purchase an Elixir t-shirt at the event for $20 and Elixir will donate $5 for every purchase to the charity
Join Brian Reyes, several "Guest Bartenders", and Asia Society Young Professionals Group to support this critical fundraising and awareness campaign for Cambodia. This philanthropic work aims to raise funds grass roots style, where 100% of donations go towards bolstering impoverished and HIV/AIDS inflicted rural populations by giving them life-long skills to adapt to their rapidly developing region.
This project is on-going and a second iteration of three programs, which include:
1) Sustainable Agriculture and Food Security Training and Capacity Building for village leaders/educators
2) Dance Competitions (Break-dancing, hip-hop, contemporary, jazz) for the youth and teens
3) Environmental and Teen Leadership Days, which helps engage the youth as well as build confidence and supply leadership and mentoring skills.
For more information detailing current and past projects for this beneficiary Cambodian community, please visit the Project Leaders’, Brian Reyes, youtube video call to action: http://youtu.be/nReiCqj_8Mw
Help Change the Course in Cambodia by donating or participating today . . .