We are pleased to announce our 16th Annual Breakfast of Champions!! We are even more excited to be bringing BOC to San Francisco's new amazing venue The Midway! As always an all-star DJ line-up playing from 6 AM until you cry “uncle” in three different areas of sound!
- Outdoor Tented main stage
- 2 Rooms inside The Midway
- Full bars both inside and out!
- Plenty of port-o-lets, outdoor seating
- Food Trucks & Vendors
- Art Cars
The Space Cowboys are holding our 5th annual food drive on New Year's Day at Breakfast of Champions, raising money and collecting food for the SF-Marin Food Bank. Let's show the community we can help provide a meal of champions for those in need! We will have volunteers collecting money (the most effective way to support, with 3 times the buying power at regular retail prices), all of which will go directly to the food Bank and will be matched (up to $12,500) by the Space Cowboys! You can also bring your non-perishable, non-glass, non-expired food donations to the event and drop off after you go through the ticketing tent. You can donate ahead of time here:
- Doors open at 6 AM. 21+. No babes in arms. No dogs. No bikes, no roller skates, no ins and outs. Hula hoops, dance toys, & drums at security's discretion only. No outside alcohol. All bags subject to search for contraband and other harmful objects (our call). There will be a faster bag check security lines for pre-sale ticket holders. This event is wheelchair accessible. Plenty of street parking, bike parking, taxi stands, and close to MUNI access by Bayview.
NO SMOKING ALLOWED inside The Midway or inside any tented area, INCLUDING ELECTRONIC CIGARETTES. Smoking in designated areas only.