|Claim this listing|
Blue Dot Organics offers customizable DIY classes, events, workshops & courses in and around San Francisco for individuals and businesses.
Not only are classes offered at BDO's work studio in San Francisco, but also work & business events or bridal & birthday parties can be set up at BDO, an office or home.
Learn how to make organic body care & health products, including soap, lotion, lip balm & beeswax candles (see below for more)!
What makes BDO's classes unique:
* 100% hands-on
* Small class sizes: 4-person maximum per class
* Organic & sustainable: the ingredients are certified organic, ethically wild-harvested, Kosher, gluten-free, vegan and/or untreated
* Customizable: the benefits of the various ingredients (e.g. oils, butters, essential oils, herbs, clays) are discussed so you can customize your creations based on your needs & preferences
* Choice: choose from a wide variety of ingredients for customized products & choose when you have your class (Build-Your-Own Classes)
* Informational: go home with a detailed handout with recipes, ingredient information, instructions & suppliers
* Organic tea & snacks are provided
* Use of all preparation and safety materials - You do not need to bring anything! Just have fun!
* Find a specific class, date & time and purchase it at http://www.bluedotorganics.com/class-calendar/
Product Options, depending on the class:
*Cold & Hot-Process Soap
*Natural Perfume & Cologne
*Face and Body Lotion
*Facial Cleansing Grains & Mask
*Flaxseed Hair Gel
*Daily Hair Conditioner
*Hair Conditioner Mask
*Bug Spray or Oil
*Stuffy-Nose Salve Cream
*Shower Tabs/Bath Bombs
*Herbal or Caffeinated Teas
*Bath Tea with Salts
Health. Community. Earth.
By taking a class, you are supporting:
* Your Health by using a toxin-free product, made with organic ingredients and using safe preparation materials
* Your Community because 10% of profits go to charity
* Your Earth because Blue Dot Organics has a zero-landfill policy, uses as little plastic as possible, and uses as many local suppliers as possible
* A small business that puts ethics above profits