|Claim this listing|
The Art Guild of Pacifica was started in 1958 by Juanita Lombardi. From its inception, the Art Guild's mission stressed art education and promotion, through invited demonstrations and local volunteer work. For most of its existence, the Art Guild of Pacifica held its meetings and exhibitions wherever it could find space, such as local businesses, the Pacifica libraries, and the Pedro Point Fire House. The Art Guild of Pacifica now has its home in the Sanchez Art Center.