An exciting program packed with new opportunities in point of care ultrasound (PoCUS), practice management, and real world advice for maximizing reimbursement, high-fidelity advanced block simulators, novel block techniques taught by those who invented them, and many fun networking opportunities.
- Practice Management Portfolio (PMP) and Certificate of Attendance: How to manage your practice or establish a new acute pain service while maximizing reimbursement. Highly interactive sessions customized to your clinical scenario.
- High-Fidelity Simulation Workshop for Thoracic Epidurals, Thoracic Paravertebral Blocks, and Intercostal Blocks
- Point of Care Ultrasound (PoCUS): How to use bedside ultrasound to diagnose acute respiratory complications such as pneumothorax, diaphragmatic paresis, gastric contents, and airway anatomy.
- Enhanced Recovery After Surgery (ERAS): Clinical pathway sessions for major joint surgery focused on the concept of ERAS in the new perioperative home setting. Sessions centered on the acute pain physician and their integral role of this new medical care model.
- Comprehensive Workshops: In-depth, clinically-focused workshops with low attendee-to-faculty ratios covering a variety of peripheral blocks for the upper and lower extremities as well as truncal procedures.
- More Workshops on New and Advanced Blocks: PECs and serratus plane blocks, iPACK blocks, transverse oblique lumbar plexus and quadratum lumbarum blocks, and brachial plexus anatomy.
ASRA Members, starting at : USD 740,
Non-membrs, starting at: USD 1005,
Residents and Fellows, starting at : USD 190,
PA, NP, RN, starting at: USD 365,
Other, starting at: USD 365
Speakers: Admir Hadzic, Ki Jinn Chin, Edward Mariano, Anahi Perlas, Carlo Franco, Francis Salinas, Mike Barrington, Rafael Blanco, Guy Weinberg, Daniel Sessler, Marcel Durieux, Alain Borgeat
San Francisco Marriott Marquis
780 Mission Street
San Francisco, CA
Thu Apr 6, 2017 (07:00 to 22:30)
Fri Apr 7, 2017 (07:00 to 22:30)
Sat Apr 8, 2017 (07:00 to 22:30)