In celebration of Fleet Week, and as a salute to the 34th America’s Cup World Series, CHAYA Brasserie is offering a limited-time menu dubbed the “Scallop and Oyster Food Fair.” This ode to the sea will be available October 1 through 14.
Chef Yuko Kajino created a special menu with items from $12 to $28. Here’s a look at what to expect:
- Seasonal half shell oysters
- Scallop tartare with sesame chili ponzu, apples, tobiko and nori flat bread
- Scallop ceviche with red onion, cilantro, leche de tigre
- Oyster shooter sampler with seaweed, ponzu, quail egg, radish, yuzu-yellow chili, shallots, mignonettes
- Scallop pot pie with wild mushrooms
- Quick smoked scallops with lemon chive yogurt and cucumber salsa verde
To further celebrate the America’s Cup, Chaya will be offering three signature cocktails: the Drunken Sailor, the Black Pearl, and the Foggy Moon. These will be available throughout the America’s Cup events.
“Scallop and Oyster Food Fair” menu
October 1 through 14, dinner only
132 The Embarcadero, San Francisco
Image courtesy of Vanessa Kanegai