California comfort food purveyor Starbelly will host a farm dinner with Free Spirit Farms from Winters, CA this Tuesday, August 7.
Executive Chef Adam Timney has teamed up with Toby Hastings of Free Spirit farms to produce a five-course, family-style, farm-to-table meal intended to showcase the vibrant flavors of summer. The menu is set to include:
- heirloom tomato, basil and burratta
- house cured wild salmon, cucumber, melon and shiso
- spicy lamb sausage, tomato confit and okra
- roasted lamb chop, potato, smoked eggplant puree and roasted pepper chow chow
- plum and elderberry clafouti
Tickets are $39 per person, and reservations can be made throughout the evening by calling 415-252-7500.
(Photo Credit t0 Kimberly Hasselbrink)