Seven years ago, Chef Ben deVries and his wife Rachel opened luella, a modern California cuisine hot spot in Russian Hill. To celebrate, they are offering a special menu through Saturday, March 24.
Playing on the term “seven year itch,” Chef deVries will be offering a new dish each night that he has been “itching” to try. Each dish will be $17 and available in addition to the regular menu.
- March 20: Pho (braised pork knuckle and shoulder)
- March 21: Chicken and Ribs (buttermilk biscuits, slaw, braised greens)
- March 22: Tacos (Carnitas, queso fresca, tomatillo salsa, house made tortillas)
- March 23: Cassoulet (boudin noir, duck confit, and pork shoulder cassoulet with flageolet beans)
- March 24: Paella Cazador (Hunters paella with rabbit and wild boar)
luella, 1896 Hyde Street, San Franicsco; Tel. 415.674.4343